Home > TAP Program - Adult and Professional Programs > BES In Communications (online blend) > Application and Evaluation Process
Application and Evaluation Process
- A completed TAP application.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities attended and from all institutions of higher learning. This includes documentation pertaining to CLEP or DANTES examinations, and military transcripts. Business-related training as verified by the American Council on Education (ACE) may be accepted if Thomas More College minimum scores are met. Individuals are expected to be in good academic standing with all institutions. Credentials submitted for admission become the property of Thomas More College.
- Proof of high school graduation (required only of students with little or no prior college experience).
- Must be out of high school for five years for entry to the TAP-COM program.
- An overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better in previous college work. Only grades of "C" or above will transfer to Thomas More College.
- International students should refer to the international student guidelines for specific information regarding TOEFL and other admission requirements.