Admission into the MBA program is open to all persons holding a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants should also have significant professional work experience. Applicant files will be reviewed by the chair of the Business Department, or a designee of the chair, to evaluate each applicant. Additionally, each applicant must be able to demonstrate potential success through:
- MBA application
- An undergraduate gpa of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (official transcripts required)
- Resume demonstrating significant work experience
- a score of at least 600 (250 computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language, in situations where English is not the first language.
An undergraduate proficiency must be shown in the following areas:
Applicants lacking any of these topics in undergraduate work must take the topic before beginning the applicable/corresponding graduate course. Applicants should discuss the various course options for completing these requirements which include classroom based or online self-paced options.
Applicants not meeting the outlined admission criteria should discuss admission options with their enrollment representative.All applications will be reviewed by the Chairperson (or designee) of the Department of Business Administration.
Graduation is a special day. It is a single moment in time designed to focus on your accomplishment. To graduate with an MBA degree from the Thomas More College, you must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of the 39-credit hour MBA core curriculum.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0.