Campus Visit Coordinator/Application Processor
|To Apply:||Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact:||Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
- Oversee and run admissions application process for the College. Update application pool twice weekly. Includes processing transcripts, online and hard copy applications and ACT/SAT scores.
- Print and mail student financial aid award notifications for accepted students. Print and mail scholarship award notifications, including certificates. This includes all partial and full scholarship notices.
- Enter enrollment data to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- Troubleshoot and work to ensure the accuracy and integrity of enrollment data.
- Assist with enrollment events.
- Manage the campus visit process. Includes scheduling appointments, updating the campus visit web page content, and supervising ambassadors with regard to campus tours.
- Communicate campus visit schedules to enrollment staff members, especially the Guest Relations Specialist who will serve as the first point of contact on campus.
- Represent the department on College and community committees.
- Participate in staff development workshops and seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements:
Knowledge of Jenzabar/CARS for data entry preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent required.