|To Apply:||Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact:||Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
Plan, coordinate and implement admissions services including campus visits, events, communications & international student recruiting.
Core Competency Skills Required
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Must show evidence of ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrates strong decision making skills and self-assurance.
Principal Activities Campus Events
- Responsible for planning, promotion and execution of all recruitment events.
- Develop, with the direction of the Director of Admissions & the recruitment team, annual calendar of events.
- Secure space, plan logistics and implement all facets of facilities’ needs.
- Develop a communication strategy and coordinate marketing for all events.
- Design agendas and collaborate with staff and faculty to staff events.
- Assess outcomes and implement strategies to continuously improve events.
- Schedule all individual and group visits to TMC.
- Design personalized agendas for prospective students
- Coordinate with faculty, staff and students
- Oversee scheduling design elements of the campus visit website
- Manage direct communication to prospective students, which includes writing copy and overseeing the design process of print and digital pieces, as well as running the scheduled communication flow process.
- Assist with development of strategies in building strategic prospect pool.
- Coordinate management of key messages with the assistance or faculty, staff administration and Director of Admissions.
- Assist with the development and placement of enrollment specific marketing.
- Supervise admissions work study students/tour guides/call teams.
- Develop quality training protocol for student workers.
- Provide on-going training and development opportunities.
- Monitor work study hours and be responsible for approving work study funds.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements
Bachelor's degree in counseling, student affairs or a related field. 1-2 years of experience in higher education.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 references to email@example.com.