Business Services Coordinator
|To Apply:||Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact:||Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
Thomas More College, located in Crestview Hills, KY in the Greater Cincinnati area, is a small, private liberal arts Catholic college. We are seeking a full-time Business Services Coordinator.
- Assist with cash advances.
- Maintain other accounts receivable, e.g., property leases & TAP monthly billings.
- Process check payments to the students.
A/R & Soft Collections:
- Send out monthly statements and pre-collection letters to students.
- Coordinate all collection efforts on student accounts.
- Answer all phone calls regarding accounts receivables.
- Scan all pertinent student collection account documents.
- Perform all cashier functions.
- Make daily cash deposits.
- Balance petty cash drawer making sure all receipts are submitted.
- Cash personal checks for faculty, staff, and students.
- Perform the functions required to maintain student accounts receivable records.
- Assist in the registration process by taking student registrations (orientation, student move-in day, etc.)
- Process commuter meal plans for Aramark.
- Maintain petty cash logs, request petty cash checks, and ensure sufficient funds are on hand for daily cashier operations
- Associate’s degree in accounting preferred
- Four years’ accounting experience with knowledge of computer applications preferred
- Higher education or non-profit accounting knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Email resume, cover letter, and complete contact information for five (5) references to email@example.com, or mail to Director of Human Resources, Thomas More College, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017.