The Registrar's Office will provide official transcripts to all current and former students of Thomas More College and all former students of the Seminary of St. Pius X. There is a nominal charge for each transcript request, which takes 3 days to process. No transcripts will be released if you owe a balance to Thomas More College. Transcripts can be ordered in one of the three following ways:
1) By using our password-protected web tool
- Current students or alumni who have access to MyTMC can order directly through MyTMC.
- Transcripts can also be ordered online 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. You can track your order and receive order updates. Your signed consent or electronic signature will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
2) In person at the Registrar's Office.
3) By mailing a request to the Registrar's Office.
The request must include your name and any other names used, your social security number, your date of birth, the address you would like the transcript sent, your contact information, the type of transcript requested (undergraduate or graduate), and your original signature. Transcripts are $5 per copy, and a check must accompany your request.
Please mail it to:
Thomas More College
Attention: Registrar's Office
333 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, KY 41017